Workshop
The workshop got a bit of momentum going today and I got quite a lot out of it. Never mind PCS7, there's so much of SIMATIC Manager I don't know! If I get put on another non-SIMATIC project I will refuse as I'm determined to try an achieve some sort of expertise in SIMATIC. I feel like I've lost all the experience I previously had and am kind of starting from scratch but I'm relishing the process of getting into it. Respect due to VMWare which is impressing me during the workshop. Tonight I spotted a ref on the net to running OSX in VMWare so I'm on the case with a torrent downloading of an image right now.
Late getting over to Jims tonight as I couldn't duck out of work early. The kids were in fine form tonight playing with their McDonalds 'The Dog' toys. Such a pair of cuties they are. Apparently Dylan was doing great this afternoon at the swimming baths. Harriet was teaching him how to do handstands. I was determined to get back into some Ableton Live 5 action tonight but the time just tore away from me. Oh well, maybe tomorrow. Looking forward to second session this Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment