Locked Out
Had to dash home from the office lunchtime today as t'Wife phoned to say she had locked herself out of the house! Suprised we haven't done this before really. We must get some contingency plans in place. So I got home and worked for a couple of hours before visiting Jim.
After Jim we popped into Pauls to pick up my Lacie drive that he'd borrowed to download his videos. He's done a good job on his NYC trip. Reminds me to sort out our tapes and get some DVDs made. Spotted in his garage my old Muddy Fox bike. I had to give it to him simply because I had no room for it. And I still don't. Bah! Another reason to wish I had a garage.
Tonight I got some more samples done in preparation for the Thursday session. Sweet.
1 comment:
So, you wish to challenge me? Ha, we will see who has the last decibel.
Post a Comment