Old Faces (No Offence)
Back to work in dreadful weather dampened the spirits slightly but it was good to be back and see some old faces. Phil was back after a major stint at Winchester. I was most impressed by the AWESOME email he received from the Operations Manager speaking of him and his project in glowing terms. I think the phrase 'raised the bar' was used which convinces me that Phil is now secure in his position as 'Top Software Engineer In SAS'. Official. Popped out lunchtime with SteveD and caught up with Steve Yearl. Good to see him, it's been quite a while since the last meet. All is well with him and the chat was good as always.
PCS7 Workshops all week with Wolfhard. His flight was delayed today so we started late but I'm hopeful of some very useful sessions as the week progresses.
No comments:
Post a Comment