Thursday, August 18, 2005

Like Watching Paint Dry

Harriets room is finally purple. It took four coats but now it's done. A few other DIY tasks have had to fall by the way to get the room completed. My new diverter valve for the central heating is still not fitted so I guess it will have to wait till next weekend now.

Got my crown fitted today. Colour matched OK. When I had the temporary crown fitted a fortnight ago I cracked some jokes to my dentist as he selected the right colour to match my teeth. I asked if he had a swatch book and if they called the colours names, like 'Black Coffee'. But I got no laughs from this audience. He simply said, 'Your colour is B2'. Maybe humour isn't a Dentist thing.

Tomorrow we're off for a couple of days down at Weston. It'll be good to have a break from the domestic scene. Good for the kids to have a good runabout after days of their parents painting away upstairs.

1 comment:

Phillip Ingham said...

Hope the weather is kind for you, see you next week!