Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sleeping Over & Good Tunes

Becky has been staying with us for a couple of days and Harriet has had a great time with her. Steve picked up tonight on his way home. Dylan is over at Davids for his first sleepover. What fun everyone is having!

Mike phoned to remind me about info I'd promised him and failed to deliver. Slack I am, and no excuse. I've now mailed him the info and hope he gets a result as I was stoked to hear how excited he was about the project and about Ableton Live.

Ripping and listened to a few tunes dug out of boxes. Promised Dave at work a copy something by the Pixies. He's just been to the Reading Festival but not on the right day to catch Black Francis and friends. What a blast it is listening to Surfer Rosa.

No comments: