Working @ Worcester
So I FINALLY got myself down to our Worcester office for a day of work. A good start to the day with a MUCH easier journey to work. The office is very nice and given a desk in a good spot I think I could enjoy it here. But it's hard to get an objective view because it kind of feels like a 'first day' here today. I'm sitting at a 'hot desk' and mostly being ignored by people I don't know. That said, at least I'm getting a good ammount of work done. But given the choice I think I'd rather have the distraction of good mates around to shoot the breeze with. Still no idea if this is a viable long-term prospect for extending my tour of duty, but if it keeps me away from the M6 for a day then every day is a bonus.
No comments:
Post a Comment