Sunday, July 25, 2004

The Return Of Tingy

Last night I checked out my old domain name at lowcostnames and found to my suprise that the domain was available once more! The previous arrangement between freenetname and nominet had obviously expired. So I grabbed my Switch card and signed up for a 2 year registration for just seven quid plus vat. Bargain.

This morning I uploaded a quick page of text as a statement of intent. I've not managed to grab enough time throughout the rest of today to develop a new home page yet but the thoughts have been swirling around the brain and I'm confident that a new design will form over the coming week via scribbled sketches and Photoshop dabblings.

So, watch out! Tingy's back! CLICK!

Not exactly looking forward to returning to the office tomorrow. Being away for a week feels like a long time and I always expect great changes. But of course, nothing ever does.

Just before bed tonight I told Dylan that I was going back to work in the morning. He whispered in my ear, "Will you miss me?". He has no idea how much!

No comments: