Envy Or Inspiration? You Decide
So I'm just driving down to site this morning, cursing the closure of the spagetti junction exits on the M6, and I'm listening to this program on Radio 4. The guy being interviewed was a doctor. A specialist in cardio stuff who helped discover the 'fitness' gene. He is also a published author currently working on his first Hollywood screenplay. He also gets to the gym for an hour most nights and spends his spare time mountaineering around the world. AARRGGHH!!! How is all this possible? My first reaction was I suppose, pure envy. I listed out my own summary to myself. I've got a 'reasonably' 9 to 5 job, I have a family, I get my chores done and watch a bit of telly and that's the day done! Thinking about it later on today I've tried to take inspiration from the guy and so I now I see it as an example of how much it's possible for a person to do. So why don't I start doing some more stuff with my time?! Ummm. I'll have to sleep on this. But if I should suddenly become this mega-creative explosion of energy, then you'll know what started it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment