Thursday, July 15, 2004

Things To Do On A Sickie

Went to Dylans school assembly today. They were all so sweet. Dylan was holding up the letter L of HOLIDAY. Just outside school we chatted with Carol who was fun but could have just talked FOREVER! Then back on our road we chatted with John and Joan but had to keep it quick cos we were on our way to see... Spiderman 2!

At last it's here! And my God! It ROCKED! I practically wept throughout the entre movie! So engaging, so moving, so pant-wettingly exciting! Loved every minute and I want to see it again. Right now!

Must also mention the three (yes, 3!) trailers for Hellboy that were shown. Saw more footage than I'd seen on the two internet trailers. Looked great. Cool attitude. A must-see.

Picked up some more boxes from Mary. Penguin book boxes Steve got from work. Just the right size for a liftable portion of CD's. Had a coffee and quick chat about general stuff.

Home for a sandwich and a web browse. Installed Firefox to cure the annoying pop-ups I was getting in IE. Initial impressions good.

Picked up the kids. Now it's... Bath. Mealtime. Grandparents. Bed. Mike. Laptop. Head nodding. Sorted. Should be a good evening.

No comments: