Finishing Off Friday
Todays management roadshow at our offices has turned around my negative attitude. The UK division manager came across much better than he did yesterday up at Manchester. I got to throw in a few questions and points which hopefully he and the management will respond to. I might even try to keep up the pressure with a few mails (he did invite them). We shall see.
Went over to site for a hour in the afternoon to clear a few bugs. Got home not long after the kids had got home. Dyl had fallen and scraped his knee on the run down our road to the house. When is he going to learn the little cutie?!
Anyways, we all went up to the 'Hill' for some retail therapy. Snacked at BK on our 'Web Fries'. Kids got some clothes and some beach toys ready for hols. The magazine run was performed and I ended up with a Computer Arts and Edge. Couldn't resist a peek at the HMV sale. Picked up a couple of Tears For Fears CD's so cheap I had no choice. OK, so I've already got 'Songs From The Big Chair' on CD but this new version had a bunch of extra tracks. I'll eBay the my old copy. Also got a compilation which had a track called 'Pharaohs' which I've only got on a 7" B-side. Listening to these tracks now. Great stuff. Time for another Speckled Hen.
No comments:
Post a Comment