Friday, February 18, 2005

A Week Offline Is A BAD Thing

Back from a week on site and so glad to be back online. No real tales to tell about my week. Long days but finally my project comes to a sort of close. Some mopping up left to do but all the sites are now up and running.

Phil down on site this weekend coverng for the Grain team. Hope it's no too tedious down there mate!

Watched Anchorman tonight. Bit of a dissapointment. Very patchy for laughs. Not really worth a copy, and that's saying something.

1 comment:

Phillip Ingham said...

Fears are true - very dull here on site (see report here)

The saviour (apart from time & half is the hotel, which is great.

Hope to see you in the office next week - hopefully for some team brief beardy going mad action!!

Was talking to Mike about beardy (but calling him Mark Parsons) the other day, and had to describe him as he didn't know who I was on about - when I'd finished he just said "why didn't you just say BC, I know all about BC!!"