Car Service Day
Today was my annual car service day which always fills me with dread. Somehow I've got the whole power relationship wrong with garages. When they phone me up to advise me of things that need doing I almost feel like I'm in trouble. I need to remember that I'm the customer here! So the car needs some work doing on the brakes but by the time I spoke to them it was too late to complete the work today. Good job I've got a hire car for site at the moment.
Popped into the office this afternoon. First time for ages. Got stuck in a meeting with my boss and a salesman. A cruel reminder of how deep the talent pool runs at that place. Trapper updated on the latest gossip. Seems like SP is still a possible for the Winchester job. Maybe change is coming?
No comments:
Post a Comment