Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Happy Little Skater Boy

Well it's Wednesday and I still don't have my car back yet. Hopefully this morning, I'm waiting for the call back to say it's ready to collect. I should have chased them earlier yesterday but I was up on site. While up there I grabbed myself my first ever pair of Vans trainers! Only had to wait thirty years! The little skater boy inside of me was a very happy chappy.

Trying to snow a bit again today but still not having much impact. No where near deep enough to both walking round to the woods.

My work laptop looks like it's gone tits up this morning so I'm not being very productive while waiting for my car to be ready. Hopefully the I.T. man will fix it this Friday. Though knowing my luck it'll snow hard and he won't bother coming up from Winchester. Need to get into the Coventry office and collect my old laptop.

No comments: