Nintendo DS VIP Pack
Fresh in the post today, the Nintendo DS VIP Pack. The latest addition of Nintendo goodness to our household. It's a lovely bit of kit. It came this morning while I was kipping in bed. Jacq bounced into the room to show me Mario 64 in all his touch-screen glory.
Not feeling too bad this morning I guess. Although it has varied throughout the day. Going to the toilet feels like I'm pissing needles! I've been assured it will ease after 24 hours so I just have to grin and bear it.
Jacq went out to help with a school visit to church this afternoon and I spent the entire time on the phone. Spoke with Mike and arranged a 'coffee-morning' session this Friday. Should be just like old art-school times. Dad called and we compared painful pissing stories. Spoke with Geoff on site to try and help with problems. Have suggested to Stuart that I work next week from Kingsbury just in case I need to flake out back home. Trapper phoned with the latest gossip. Seems that the new my systems manager post in Winchester is not in the bag. Maybe things won't be changing in Coventry after all. Apparently the new Team Leader roles are salary based, rather them than me.
No comments:
Post a Comment