Monday, August 02, 2004

Old Friend Makes Contact

Overnight I got Moon Safari by Air off Soulseek. Heard it in a store yesterday. This morning I'm driving to work listening to it on my iPod. Ain't technology wonderful? Also got Horse With No Name by America. Haunted by that tune. Been humming the La La La bits to myself all day
Not exactly a bad day in the office I suppose. The Beard was back and was roundly ignored by everybody. Nat was in. Probably won't see him again as he leaves on Thursday and I'm out on site. Updated Adrian with the mods I'd done to his project. Preparing kit for a couple of days on BPA sites. Lunchtime walk entertaining. New name for Mavis is Princess. Sometimes just general workplace piss-taking is as funny as any comedian. The general comedy of life I suppose.
Got email in the afternoon from Andy. Good to hear from him. And glad to know that he hasn't fallen out with me. Got another mail from him at home. Sounds like all is well with them. Must try and meet up with him sometime. A drinkie would be good if we could organise it.

No comments: