Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Back To Business

Back down in Winchester again this week. No new info about the sell-off so it was pretty much 'back to business'. It works for a while. Time passes and the job moves forward. Then I remember the current situation and the full sense of the BETRAYAL hits home. It takes a while then to gather my thoughts and get back to the task in hand.

Seems from a quick jobsearch on t'web that Pete's crew, ADI are recruiting. Very tempted to call and get the head's up. Took a call from an agency fishing for info about the sale. I told them I might be in touch in a few weeks.

Back up home this afternoon for dentist visit and a night in my own bed. Bliss compared to last nights hotel room. The hotel heating and ventilation plant was directly below me and had the room vibrating all night.

No comments: