Aftershocks From The Bombshell
Many beers last night at the irish bar. Helped a bit. Didn't bother going into the Winchester office this morning. Straight into the car and up the motorway after some breakfast with my German colleagues. Back home and feeling more down than yesterday. Can't get straight in my head quite what I should be doing now. Nothing I guess, just wait and see what the next few weeks hold. Struggling to control the urges to make the jump to another company. I just want out right now. Is there any chance that there will be any opportunities arising to stay in Siemens? Conversations with colleagues aren't helping me to make sense of any of this now. How I'm going to have any shred of work ethic left for next week I really don't know.
In other, non-work related news, the hard drive I ordered from Micom for Dad's PC came in the week so I fitted that this afternoon and setup it up for him to take away tonight. Had a little go with our new camera that also came this week. Looks sweet. Need to take some photos now. Picked up the kids from school. They broke up today for the two week Easter holidays. Lucky things.
No comments:
Post a Comment