Working From Home
Boy working from home is tough! It's nearly 11PM now and I seriously haven't stopped all day. Got lots of tasks done and filled in all the time in between with work stuff. Unfortunately that leaves absolutely no space for arse-on-sofa time.
Jacq took the kids off to school and then spent the morning there helping out with various classes. I stayed home doing work stuff while the Sky installer did the business. Talked the Sky-man into NOT nailing his cables all around the skirting boards so I can take my time and do a proper install job with the cabling running under the floor. Jacq home lunchtime and talked me into a pizza session. So off out to lunch we went but also managed to squeeze in a trip to the dump and pick up a desk for the new computer. Picked the kids plus David coming back to play. Dylan and David had a blast. When David had gone I started building the desk but had to return some poor quality bits. Hassle. More chores after getting the kids to bed and then catching up with remaining work bits. Just got to finish off the desk now and then I'm done.
No comments:
Post a Comment