Weekend Roundup
Friday working from home with the Mobilis setup keeping me in touch with the office. Popped out midday for some retail opportunities. Got more pressies for the kids. Picked up Haunted Weather by David Toop on a tip from Fergus. Finally spending book tokens I'd had since Feb. Later I collected the kids and did the ballet run to Harborne. Parents came over in the evening and I discussed some DIY issues with Dad.
Saturday started with a visit from Paul. Early as usual. Swimming lessons went well with Dylan really trying this week. In recent lessons he has just been larking about in the water and not listening to Keith. This week he did much better and made some good progress. Dave and I had a good moan about jobs and money and stuff. Lent me a couple of DVDs that I must copy for the new office collective. Spent the afternoon storing more stuff up the loft. Need to get some more boarding and sort out the space properly.
Sunday morning at the cinema for a preview showing of The Incredibles. What an awesome movie! We all loved it. It was really superb on many, many levels. Dylan now wants to be known by his new name 'Dash'. He said I'm the Dad cos I'm tough. What a cutie! On the way back home we called into a few shops around the city looking for a bed for Harriet. Finally found one in a shop on the Bearwood High Street! More chores in the house rounded off a busy and enjoyable weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment