Up Early And At 'Em
Woke at 5.00AM again. Pains plus a headache. Soon eased once up and about. Spent a bit of time tweaking my blogger template. Created a 'Listening' box to pay homage to some great sounds. Took some time sorting out the Amazon linkage but got there in the end with my new 'associate' status ready to earn me shedloads of cash (not).
Forgot to mention that I created my own little Flickr group. Got the OK from Miles to use the Ideal Copy name linking in with the mailing list. Fergus sounds excited by the Flickr concept so I'm sure he's going to be hitting the list with links. Check it > http://www.flickr.com/groups/idealcopy/
Paul coming over first thing to blag some software. Dylan starts his Level 2 swimming lessons today at a slightly earlier time which is great cos it means I get to watch Harriet afterwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment