Friday, October 29, 2004

Drawing To A Close

The week draws to a close and very pleasant it has been. Anna got the tour today and gave us a lovely gift of wine and flowers. I've not drunk as much wine for a l-o-n-g time as I have this week. Brief chat with Dan gave a flavour of the office. Seems like temperatures have risen in the Grain project. Got a text from my client indicating site work on Monday. Plan to go into the office first thing to pick up laptop and hand-over from Geoff. Back at the house I was getting more DIY bits done. Picked up Harriet and Lizzie from a house party where they had been pumping in copious ammounts of dry ice! How weird? Downed another couple of whites tonight whilst watching the standard five channels of TV. Need to get some digital TV soon. Checked up the t'internet last thing. No communications of note to report. Let's see what the weekend brings.

No comments: