Thursday, October 28, 2004

Things Are Very Quiet Out There

With all the business of the house move and the knock-sideways shock of Peelie passing, I've just realised that my mate Phil has been very quiet this week. No messages in my inbox, no posts in his blog, must be busy I guess. Funny how I need to see online evidence of a person to know they're ok. The fact that they are busy with 'real life' is obviously far more valid than any internet rambings. I guess the more online activity, the less that person 'really' exists.

1 comment:

Phillip Ingham said...

I'm really touched that you missed me. It was a really busy week, and we still didn't get chance for a good natter this morning. Beardy and the iron fisted one arriving and site stuff. The Johnsons visits knocked me off my feet a little too and I lost site of pretty much everything - especially when it ballsed my lappy.

Glad everything went OK with the move - I remember the releive of just being in your new home. Been speaking to my mate tonight, he's finally in a chain again (I think this will be the 8th!!!)