Weekend Summary
Little progress made creatively this weekend. Did a couple a Photoshop montages that I must post up on the web somewhere. But most computer time spent trying to stop damm pop-up windows in IE. I need to do a complete re-build of the laptop but I'm waiting for XP SP2 to be released first.
On Saturday we got Dylan signed up for his swimming lessons which will start in a fornight at the same time as Harriets. Harriet played with Lizzie at her Dad's in the afternoon. Me and Dyl played Tony Hawk 4 on the Gamecube. Evening movie was 'Welcome to Collingwood' which Jacq got me for our anniversary. Top movie, great characters. As always, William H Macy stole the show for me. That guy rocks!
Weather screwed my plans for a trip to the dump, plus I couldn't get a parking spot anywhere near the house! Did get the grass cut on Sunday before it rained again. Quite sucked into Harry Potter 5 at the moment. Managed to snatch a few minutes with it here and there.
No comments:
Post a Comment