Monday, June 14, 2004

A Quick Catch-Up Blog Entry

It's been a week since I've been online. Site work has kept me busy and home has been too busy to even power up my laptop. Many thoughts have occurred and I've said to myself 'I must get that onto the blog' but as always, the moment passes and here I am playing catch-up.

Thoughts that pop straight in right now. It was our anniversary yesterday and I didn't get a pressie organised. I'm angry at myself for that. Then England tore my guts out yet again by snatching defeat from the jaws of victory against France. I literally felt like throwing up. I'm not watching them again. I'm not letting them do that to me. Thankfully Big Brother brings a dose of silly fluffyness and all's well. Really enjoyed the eviction of two housemates into the bedsit on Friday night. Top telly. Such funny reactions. Plus tits falling out everywhere which is always good. Getting texts coming in from Mike on a trip up to Edinburgh with Liz. Today he reports that he is recording sounds up there on his new mp3 recorder thingy. Sounds interesting.

Back in the office just for tomorrow. Maybe a chance to jot a few more entries. Then back down to site for a few more days, and a little more overtime.

No comments: