Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Back Home From Site (For One Night)

Site work finished unexpectedly early today so I gave the hotel a miss and was back home before five. Lovely sunny evening with a refreshing breeze. Out in the garden later I took a moment to enjoy the sound of the wind in the leaves of the huge trees a couple of streets away.

This evening was one of those times when thankfully time seemed to run at a reasonable rate. There has been time tonight to do various chores, to play hide and seek with the kids, to read a bit of my current book (Harry Potter 4), to bath the kids and read a story, to do a bit of web surfing, and finish off with a blast of Big Brother (which is just SO good this year! Have I said that already?). It makes a nice change to feel that my life isn't racing ahead of me and I'm struggling to keep up.

No comments: