Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Why I Hate Secrets

Given some SERIOUSLY shit news in the office today. Gutted. And the worst thing is I can't tell anyone about it until it comes out official later this week. Hate being in this position. Now it's started me thinking about what my future plans are again. I'm finding it hard enough to put a full week in at the moment anyway. Confusion reigns.

1 comment:

Phillip Ingham said...

Well that truely is fascinating!

I know that you can't tell me (or maybe you can via the email thing), but can you give any other suggestions (good information would be 1. Is it what we've been talking about for some time? 2. Who told you?)

When you say later in the week is it while you're on site? and thats why you got a heads up?

Whats the DH bag on "No more bad news"?