Sunday Night Summary
A quiet weekend really.
Saturday was just routine swimming lesson, chores and bit of retail therapy late afternoon at Merry Hill. The traditional pre-holiday purchases of magazines and toiletries were made. Just need the discipline to not peek before we head off down to Cornwall next Saturday. I bought Computer Arts and I've got an un-opened Wire. They should do me. Fire the inspiration in both directions. Other purchases were funky undies for Jacq and cool clothing for the kids. Why is it such fun buying clothes for the kids? And they look so good in everything too! I can't face it myself lately. I look like a right prat in everything.
Today was great because we just lazed around with no chores or commitments. I love days in. There's just so much stuff to do! Paul came round in the morning. Picked up the backscratcher that he asked Jacq to order for him off eBay. Go figure! Played with the kids in the garden. Took some Jackass style video footage of Dylan hurling himself over a blow-up chair. It took him four attempts before he went completely over and boy did he go flying! But fair play to him, he got straight up and wanted to see the video! Pleased with the camcorder. Haven't read the manual yet. More reading material for the holiday! That was something else that we bought yesterday, a bag for the camcorder. Sony of course. Twenty-five quid for a little bag! But you've got to have the real thing haven't you?
No comments:
Post a Comment