Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Getting Things Out Of The Head

I like it when I see someones site/blog describe the things that they love. I find it pleasing even if I don't agree at all with the things they say. I connect with the fact that they got the thoughts out of their head and onto the screen.

There is lots of stuff I love. I mean REALLY love. Lots of really diverse stuff. And it's shocks me when I realise that these things can languish in the back of my mind for years without being thought of, contemplated, chewed over, enjoyed or communicated. I want this blog to help me get that stuff out there. And if I start to get a collection of these things, then what will that say about me? Will it define me? Will it pigeonhole me? Will it restrict me?

No, it'll just be a list of stuff.

No comments: