Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Nice Timing For A New Year

Back at work and hearing stories of possible slow times at the company I'm working for. Thoughts immediately turned to my options and I called up Phil for his always positive advice (thanks friend). Of course I'm slightly over-reacting, but that's deliberate. If this does turn out to be the moment to change contracts (and I'm not completely sure that it is), then it's good to be prepared and have all avenues explored.

So time to do some networking and see what's out there. I must admit that the prospect of some sort of change is quite invigorating. Nice timing for a new year.

1 comment:

Phillip Ingham said...

What I always find quite liberating is that fact that as a freelancer you have the power to change very easily (if you want). To quote Tom Hanks (and my new year mantra) - "The sun WILL rise tomorrow, lets see what the tide brings in"