Friday, January 26, 2007

A Grind At Times

There's a sense of relief as the week winds down. It's been a grind at times to get through it simply because of the attitude I've brought to it. I realise I've made it hard for myself and I need to sort that out. I'm grateful for the lifelines thrown from emails and phonecalls this week, thanks guys. I reckon that I'm missing having colleagues more than I realise. Maybe I've kept myself too isolated in my freelancer status. Plans are in hand and change will come, but I'll not say anymore about that until things are really happening.

I know that most of this ramble will make no sense to most. It's just work stuff after all. I don't want to create the impression that I'm stressing about stuff because I'm not. I'm just looking forward to my Friday night glass of wine a bit more than usual.

No comments: