Monday, November 27, 2006

Outer Space Is A Good Thing

On the way to pick up the kids I spotted this little cutie parked just a short way from school. I just had to stop and take a snap with my phone. You don't see many of those around these parts. A passer-by looked at me oddly and commented that the car looked like 'something from outer space' like that was a bad thing. Surely outer space is a good thing, isn't it?

Worked at home again today as Jacq was out with Mary sorting out more business. Got a bit more done than I did on Friday. Nice soundtrack provided by my main MP3 archive connected to my laptop via iTunes. You can checkout what I've been listening to here.

1 comment:

Phillip Ingham said...

Outer space is definitely a good thing, but what was your passer by on. This beauty doesn't look much like it could make it to Lichfield, let alone travel the galaxy (besides, the boot locker is not big enough for a super plasma catalytic ion drive)