skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- This looks like a very interesting piece about Eno on Apple.com promoting his new dvd 77 Million Paintings and giving Macs props. One for my christmas list I think.
- Nice post about the latest Spiderman 3 trailer that captures well a number of questions that came to mind when I first watched it. Despite little niggles, I'm stoked for this movie. Roll on next May.
- (Snigger) seems like Zune is getting soundly trashed by everyone who comes in contact with it. From what I heard on TWiT the other day, it really does appear to be completely doomed. I'll be sticking with iPods thanks very much. Here is how The Guardian reported the coverage.
- And finally as a treat for you all, some lovely footage of X-Ray Spex in 1978. The first band I ever saw live. This was the start of it all for me. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment