Thursday, September 21, 2006

Uncontrolled Copy

Created today in my lunchbreak working up in Manchester. Photographs from the motorway and my desk. Loving Photoshop right now. Got a graphics tablet yesterday which is great fun so there might be some more of these. Number 001 in a series. I would like to try and aim for one-a-day but I'd only end up stressing when I failed and that kind of defeats the object.

Tonight we went to our first secondary school open evening. Kind of depressing thinking of Harriet moving up next year. Time is passing way too fast.

Much too fast.

Pause.

1 comment:

Phillip Ingham said...

Good work fella. Love the scratches!!

You should NOT try for 1 a day, after the first week when you've only done 3 it'll make you depressed. You've done something creative & cool, good "sharpening the saw" stuff - for you. Any more to come out of the system is a bonus.