Friday, August 18, 2006

Tiredness

Life goes on as normal but I don't seem to want to blog about it much. Am I coming to the end of this experiment? I don't know. Maybe I'm just tired.

Well, I am tired. I've stayed up much too late, too many times this week. It's ok for Jacq as she's on holiday, but I'm still getting up for work (and the dog) at 6 in the morning. Last night I went to bed early but it hurt not having any 'fun-time'.

And another thing. I'm struggling with my eyesight at the moment. It might be tiredness but I think it's more likely that I need some glasses. Must get that sorted out soon.

Missed out on a Flickrmeet last weekend. Weather looked grey and I couldn't be arsed. I'm not that fussed about the meet itself but I really have an urge to photographs at the moment. Must try and get out with the camera this weekend. Maybe some Bearwood shots, I've not really done that yet. Fergus uploaded a bunch of shots from his recent NY trip. Jealous. I bet you don't even have to look through the viewfinder there to take an interesting shot. Just walk about clicking.

Current talk is of a meet-up next Saturday for the Chancers. It will be great to see them. I just hope I can pace the drinking. Afternoon starts always end messily in my experience.

No comments: