Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The View From The Workshop

The view from the workshop is an uninspiring tangle of computer gear, cabling, monitors and panels. The days pass by on my hard plastic chair. Trying to get the occasional bit of project work done while constantly listening out for the latest bit of gossip. Any scrap of news that might hint at our future fate. Suprisingly, I'm still in quite a bouyant mood and am managing to take pleasure in the here and now. Wether this is an outcome from Mindfulness, I don't know.

Lost series 2 started last night. First episode was top notch. The second was a bit of a letdown and didn't progress the story much. Stayed up till midnight to watch them which was a bit late really. I was tired when I woke this morning but at least I wasn't having to cope with any hangover issues. I think I need to give the beer more of a miss. Went out for a jog in the park. I didn't run for miles but whatever, something is better than nothing. I just need to keep doing it on a more regular basis.

Dan chucked in his notice yesterday. Respect to him for that. First one out of the door at Coventry. Who will be next?

1 comment:

Built, not born :-/ said...

Yo M&M...Uncannyw webfuck as I am the author of N VS SKULL, so gratified you seem to esteem it so highly.