Saturday, March 18, 2006

Flat Pack Hell

After recent days spent building up Ikea shelving units, today provided hopefully the last of the flat-pack hell. It seems like we're starting to get straight with some books coming out of boxes and onto shelves for the first time since the move. Jacq's been trying to get me to dump some vinyl as part of the sort-out. It's a really tough call. Should an LP be dumped if you now own the CD? I don't know. These are tough philosophical questions. I'm not sure I'm qualified to provide answers.

3 comments:

Fergus Kelly said...

DON'T lose the vinyl... you'll only regret it. Stick it in the attic if you're stuck, but hang on to it !

Phillip Ingham said...

In princple I'm with both you and Fergus - but I've noticed that even rare vinyl is loosing value FAST. If you want some cash from the stash sell it now, otherwise its a sentimental thing (and you shouldn't be contemplating getting rid anyway). Here endeth the lesson.

Mark McQuitty said...

Wise words both.