Karlsruhe
I'm in Germany this week. Busy busy with work stuff. Working with colleagues on the initial setup of the software project. Quite a nice office environment as you can see:
Not much to report about the trip. The work is going pretty much to plan. The weather has been sunny but bloody cold. The beers have been nice. The team went out to a local brewery on the first night. A nice gesture. We ate Mexican last night and tonight I think Marco is taking me to eat African. Should be interesting.
As always, looking forward to getting back home. Sounds like the kids have been busy with friends and clubs. A week away is about as much as I can stand.
1 comment:
Looks a good setup.
Enjoy the African - let me know what was on offer!!
Getting some "at home" action for the rest of the week.
Hope you have a better flight home than last time!! Have a good weekend
Post a Comment