Been Poorly
Just another cold I suppose but it knocked me about a bit. Came on last Thursday so I went home and sweated it out like a whore in church. The fever passed and I struggled back to work as I had a colleague visiting from Germany. Got most of the usual tasks done over the weekend but basically I was wiped out. Well enough for work Monday and feeling better now. Work is loading my brain quite a bit and learnt yesterday that I'm working in Germany all next week. The project is at a critical stage and I reckon we'll be working some mad long days next week.
Oh well, hence the non-blogging recently. Will try and get back into it. Oh yeah, the main home PC busted last week as well. That's another reason I haven't blogged. Waiting for a Siemens engineer to bring us a new motherboard. Oh well.
Bought a new washing machine last night. Not the most fun way to spend cash it must be said. Went for a Bosch which happened to be reported at the weekend by the Guardian as the best supplier of white goods accoring to Which? reports. Would have liked a Siemens one of course but not worth the extra hundred quid. Hope it gets delivered before I'm away next week.
1 comment:
We can buy the Bosch white goods too can't we???
Post a Comment