Thursday, June 09, 2005

Dog

I'm coming under some intense pressure lately from Harriet for us to get a dog. My instinct is 'no way' I don't want to share my life with an animal. I've been clear on this for years. I've listed the reasons over and over and I'm convinced, but part of me is aware that maybe my logical objections can't overrule the natural event of having a dog in the family. My case wasn't helped much by us going over to my parents tonight and meeting my brothers new puppy who is staying with them. A black labrador puppy undeniably cute. I wonder is my argument crumbling?

1 comment:

Phillip Ingham said...

Black lab puppies - now that is a killer blow.

We never had a dog when I was little due to my sisters alergies, but Tasha's family are real dog lovers. I'm pretty sure that we'll be having a dog in a few years. Does ristrict you travelling though (kennels, bigger car etc)