The Cure For Fathers Day
The weekend just gone was HOT! It was nice to be back in the weekend routine as it felt like ages since I'd seen the kids swimming. Went over to Marys on Saturday afternoon and the kids had great fun with water pistols. Sunday was Fathers Day and we brought Jim over to ours for lunch.
Today I got my belated Fathers Day gift, the remastered Three Imaginary Boys by The Cure. A great package of the album plus a disc of extras. And the best news is that Jacq has ordered me the next three Cure albums, the classic trilogy of Seventeen Seconds, Faith and Pornography. Awesome albums. I got them all already but these versions are extra-special.
Working over at BPA Kingsbury site today and got some good stuff done. Doing tomorrow and Wednesday on site then maybe into the office on Thursday to get some paperwork done. Got a call from the office asking me to work this weekend down on the Grain site. I really don't fancy the gig but I suppose I have to keep on taking my turn. And of course the money will come in handy.
No comments:
Post a Comment