Thoughts In The Mix
Lots of things going on my brain in the last few days. Kewl stuff and depressing stuff all mixed up together. Buzzed yesterday by the new Mac mini. I want one of those suckers. Work was good too, Geoff over on site with me. But work today was a downer with Trappers stories laying it on thick. My confidence in the whole setup erodes more and more with each fresh tale of incompetence. Phil had had it all yesterday and I got it today. The lunchtime walk was subdued. Where do you start? Tonight we went over to my parents and I sorted out Dads printer and checked out his ADSL modem a bit more. Right now I'm busting some live DJ Shadow tunes on headphones. Loving the track 'InFlux', when the track moves up a gear as the vocal says 'change', it felt awesome. I've always naturally thought that change is a GOOD THING. Do I need change?
No comments:
Post a Comment