Melted Cheese Saved My Life
Went out for lunch with t'wife. All you can eat pizza. Yummy! Melted cheese will solve all my ills!
Phil raised the bar by going and getting Pro status at Flickr. Blatently copying him, I've sent out my invites. Right now I just need one more then I'm in. Following the success of the Seascapes and Shorelines group, I'm also inspired to created a group myself.
Been check out some great mp3 blogs like Spoilt Victorian Child recently. Like the 'now playing' sections of these sites with lots of album cover images linked to Amazon. I was thinking of nicking the idea and adding it to the blog BUT the plain fact is I'm NOT playing anything at the moment. It's hard to be 'now playing' when ALL of your albums are packed away in boxes!
1 comment:
What you need to do is to get yourself an associate account with Amazon. Then if you do get someone pressing the button and going to amazon and actually buying the CD - YOU GET A CUT!!!
I have been doing that with the iPod playing thing. Once your registered there are tools that allow you to generate the HTML code and everything. Well worth doing even if you don't expect people to buy!!
Again the "Seaside" group seems to be building in strength - thanks for putting the word about. Hopefully catch up tomorrow and bask in each others artistic talents.
Post a Comment