Grumbling & Tumbling
Another site day of little note. Snagging forever. Not very interesting but I suppose I shouldn't grumble. Could be worse. HAS been worse in the past! Don't know what's gonna pick me up if not me. I AM trying, honest. I'm not feeling sorry for myself here, well not much.
Jacq chased the chain today and guess what? Messages back in the afternoon by coincidence that the 24th just MAY be a firm date. Must phone them again tomorrow to try and get it fixed so we can book removals.
Kids were bouncy when I got home. Dylans friend David had been over after school. Harriet generally bouncy about everything. Stuffed my face with pizza then tried to get them to calm down to sleep.
A quick trawl around my usual spots on the web, news sites, blogs, flickr, and now I'm done. No update from Phil and now he's up in Scotland commissioning. Benny checked the blog and picked up on my 'oh so subtle' work moaning. Uploading on flickr. Fumbling on Photoshop. Mumbling.
No comments:
Post a Comment