Weekend Roundup
The kids did great at swimming on Saturday morning. Harriet even got extra praise from Keith during Dylans lesson! Even though they both have the odd moan about going, I'm so proud of how well they're doing.
Saturday afternoon spent moving shelves and stuff in Harriets room so as to make room for a bigger desk for her. Need to give the room a lick of paint before we purchase the furniture.
Sunday has been a lazy day and very pleasant for it. We hid inside from the sun all day with all the windows and doors open trying to get a breeze through the house.
Jacq and I have been snatching the Potter book from each other all weekend. She's ahead of me of course. I've too many other things I like to dabble in. An ongoing task this weekend is the management of my mp3 archive ID3 tags. I did a big batch by hand within the limits of the Windows properties dialog, but by Sunday had upgraded to an mp3 tag editor to try and automate the process a little. It took quite a few downloads to find an editor I was comfortable with. Hopefully I'll get the task completed in the next few days and then I can move onto another item on my list.
No comments:
Post a Comment