Bowling
Family get together at bowling this morning. Good fun as before. A few of the kids didn't last the distance. Bowling couldn't compete with running and skidding along a length of carpet!
Mexican food after which was ok but because there were so many of us, the food took ages. More fun back at Marys recreating an old photo which Steve uploaded here and here. Nice new camera he's got. Managed to get Steve K to upload today also. Result.
The kids had a great day playing with their cousins. Back home, Dyl and I had a top session of Soul Calibur before bed. The little trickster still keeps beating me, I'll have to get some practise in.
Mexican food after which was ok but because there were so many of us, the food took ages. More fun back at Marys recreating an old photo which Steve uploaded here and here. Nice new camera he's got. Managed to get Steve K to upload today also. Result.
The kids had a great day playing with their cousins. Back home, Dyl and I had a top session of Soul Calibur before bed. The little trickster still keeps beating me, I'll have to get some practise in.

No comments:
Post a Comment