Sunday, December 05, 2004

And That 's Saturday

Dyl did the business at swimming this morning. Keith commented on how he had come on. So I guess last Sundays swimming session paid off. Straight after swimming we picked up Jacqs dad and went over to Chiquitos down Marys way. Jimi was up from London on one of his rare visits. A couple of hours and it was all done. Christmas obligation over and Jimi and Luisa were off. The chat was more relaxed once they'd gone. Harriet was upset that we weren't visiting at Marys after but we promised a sleepover for Beccy, Jodie and Katy during the Christmas holidays.
After dropping Jacqs dad home we wizzed up to Ikea for the last hour. Picked up new lights for the kitched. Hopefully get them installed tomorrow to give the kitchen that halogen sparkle. Bought a few other items and before you know it that's a hundred pounds please! Am I a tightwad to be shocked at that?
Tonight we watched 'Something's Got To Give' on DVD borrowed from Dave. Enjoyed it more than I was expecting to. Worth a copy.

No comments: